1736 S Central St VISALIA, CA 93277
Hire Up Staffing is currently seeking an HR Assistant for our well respected Visalia client!
- Answering employee questions, processing incoming mail, providing customer service to organization employees, and compiling reports and spreadsheets
- Participating in recruitment efforts, posting job ads, organizing resumes and job applications, scheduling job interviews and assisting in the interview process
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.), serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Answering payroll questions, facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Maintaining current HR files and databases, updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- 2-3 years of admin experience in Human Resources
- Long term interest in HR is preferred.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize deadlines.
- High level of technical proficiency
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Anticipate, troubleshoot and solve problems on the fly.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation and follow through.
- Maintain discretion with highly sensitive and confidential material.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Leah Perez is the Branch Manager for Hire Up Staffing Services in the Visalia CA office. She has over 14 years of recruiting experience, mostly focusing on skilled administrative and accounting professionals in all industries. Individuals who have partnered with Leah in the past find her to be honest, ethical, and trustworthy. These things are all important in the partnership to make the best decision for your future and your career. She looks forward to helping you along your journey today!