Merced, CA 95341
Full Time Permanent
Responsible for human resource activities to include employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, leaves, worker’ s comp, on-boarding and training and development.
Candidate MUST have experience in the following areas:
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Human resource support to our employees.
- Assisting managers with reviewing and approving performance evaluations.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Draft HR correspondence letters to employees.
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes.
- Assists with compensation and classification issues.
- Review employee complaints and ensure accurate and timely documentation of concerns or issues.
- Leadership development.
- Facilitate timely resolution of employee relations issues maintaining an appropriate balance between employee and management advocacy.
- Supervisory duties.
SKILLS: Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word; basic writing, reading and arithmetic skills; excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years of Human Resources Generalist experience
- Must demonstrate leadership potential and be open to career growth.
- Highly competitive candidates would have human resource experience in Health Care with union experience.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources, business or a related field is required for consideration.
- Valid CDL and vehicle insurance required.
Please click visit www.hireupss.com to apply
Sheri has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. With a focus on Technical Recruitment and Education. Sheri has participated in recruiting for several organizations and projects worldwide, Including large scale projects overseas. She possesses a unique ability to see beyond just qualifications and seems to be able to identify the XFactor when connecting teams. She always going the extra mile to insure that the company culture and team dynamic is taken into consideration when selecting the right candidates.