401 N CHURCH VISALIA, CA 93277
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently looking for a Recruiter who can move quickly into a HR Generalist for a manufacturing facility in Visalia. This Recruiter position is a direct hire opportunity with a salary range of $65-$75K. This position requires solid knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and other HR principles.
- Full-cycle recruiting
- Setting interviews, assessing candidate, extending job offers
- On boarding
- May assist in processing payroll and ensure compliance with wage and hour laws.
- Personnel record-keeping and management of the Human Resources Information System records.
- Investigate employee complaints and prepare correspondence to legal counsel as necessary.
- Prepare responses to unemployment and labor board claims and represents either company in hearings and investigations.
- Perform employee training and management / supervisor training, assist with effective employee coaching and performance management.
- Work with other managers to ensuring compliance with OSHA and manages worker’ s compensation claims.
- Administer health benefit program.
- Manage employee leaves while ensuring compliance with federal and state laws including FMLA, ADA, etc.)
- 2 – 3 years of recruiting experience with strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Deep understanding of HR compliance and current regulations
- Ability to operate autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Highly motivated and works well both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with benefits administration
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Interested? Email your resume to Leah Perez email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Leah Perez is the Branch Manager for Hire Up Staffing Services in the Visalia CA office. She has over 14 years of recruiting experience, mostly focusing on skilled administrative and accounting professionals in all industries. Individuals who have partnered with Leah in the past find her to be honest, ethical, and trustworthy. These things are all important in the partnership to make the best decision for your future and your career. She looks forward to helping you along your journey today!