HR Generalist or Manager
3621 West Beechwood Avenue Fresno, CA 93711
Hire Up Staffing is in search of an HR Manager for our Fresno client!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity paying $60K - $80K based on experience!
Some Responsibilities and Requirements are listed below:
Administering compensation and benefit plans. Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes. Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & development. Should have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to on-boarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. Organizing trainings, administering employee benefits. Responsible for making sure all employee records are up to date and confidential. You will act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR related topics.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general Human Resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment and labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Problem solving skills
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- BS/BA in Business and / or Human Resources
- General knowledge of health and welfare benefits and 401(k), FSA, and HSA plans.
On-boarding and Orientation
- Includes send offer letter and confirmation letter
- Send new employee information to IT, Billing, Client Services, etc.
- Reviews new employee paperwork, pay periods, vacation time, sick leave, time-sheets, etc. and benefit enrollment with all new employees as part of orientation.
- Review firm values and culture with all new employees.
Human Resource Files
- Maintains and updates confidential employee personnel, benefits, and payroll files.
Leaves of Absence
- Knowledge of and experience with all federal and state leave laws.
- Knowledge of and experience with State Disability Insurance (SDI) and Paid Family Leave insurance (PFL).
- Performs employee service functions by responding to requests and answering questions.
- Various research and/or special projects for HR/Executive or other departments as needed.
Please apply directly on our website at www.hireupss.com
If you have any questions regarding the position, please call Gina at 559.579.1331
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.