Fresno, CA 93720
Do you enjoy supporting HR functions? Do you have a strong admin background?
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for an HR/Payroll Assistant for our Fresno client!
This person will need to be enthusiastic, have the ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment, and also exhibit strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a salary of $45, 000 - $50, 000 per year.
- Assist with day to day HR functions and duties
- Coordinate, maintain, and generate Human Resources-related files, and records (personnel files, search files).
- Process HR documents such as new hire documents; check Human Resources authorization documents; ensure timely completion of I-9 documents.
- Accurately track and process HR documents; follow up as needed.
- Answer phone and respond to inquiries in timely manner
- Distribute status forms for employee information such as changes to title, status, pay, department, address, etc. in a timely manner.
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Compile and update employee records
- Process documents and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
- Assist in payroll preparation (calculating hours, absences, bounces, leaves, etc.)
- Communicate with all levels of employee and management
- Sick Leave & Vacation -- mid-year eligibility notification and monthly maintenance.
- Generate weekly payroll report
- 3 years minimum of Human Resources experience
- Experience with payroll system Paylocity is a must!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to assist in other administrative activities.
- Positive attitude
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
Assistant Branch Manager
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.