HVAC Technician Assistant
6983 Avenue 305 Goshen, CA 93277
Summary: Assists HVAC Technician as a liaison for the Weatherization Program and any other energysaving program products or measures. Services to include delivery and installation of HVAC measures for
- Assists HVAC Technician to trouble shoot, repair, and replace heating forced air units and water heaters in residential homes
- Assists in operating a variety of equipment such as hand tools and diagnostic instruments (monoxers and duct testing)
- Ensures quality and compliance of all installations and repairs to utility standards
- Follows and implements verbal and written directions from HVAC Tech and Supervisor
- Assists HVAC Technician to clean and fine tune furnace and FAUs
- Documents and reports work performed to ensure accurate billing
- Loads and unloads materials from trucks as needed
- 1 year experience installing weatherization measures, including doors, window units, water heaters, furnaces, and handyman-type work, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Obtain a valid California driver' s license
- Maintain a good driving record
- Ability to lift heavy appliances, with assistance
Please apply at hireupss.com to be considered right away!
Meet Your Recruiter
I was introduced to the Staffing industry four years ago while working for a prestigious staffing agency in San Luis Obispo County. I became a very successful Senior Staffing Manager and earned a certification as a Certified Staffing Professional through the American Staffing Association. I quickly became a top producer, recruiting, interviewing, and placing high quality candidates with key employers.
My ability to find solutions for one of those key employers was critical in helping their team grow over 200% within two years. They hired 150% more candidates from me over direct hiring than is typical on the Central Coast with recruiting arrangements. Those hired, enjoyed working with me too, resulting in a higher success rate for all parties involved.
I served on the local Human Resources Association board, which includes some of the top HR professionals on the Central Coast. I not only served as the Hospitality Chair, but also on the Annual Conference Committee. I also served on the Employer Advisory Council of San Luis Obispo and the Workforce Development Board.
My achievements can be attributable to my previous 10 years of management experience working for Enterprise Rent-A-Car and owning a successful digital marketing agency with my husband, J&J Mobile Media. My overall expertise in sales, management and marketing has prepared me to become a successful recruiter for Hire Up Staffing!