Health Center Manager
305 E. Center Ave. Visalia, CA 93291
Health Center Manager - In this role they work closely with the Director of Operations and other members of the organization’ s management team to:
- Responsible for leading and managing the health center and supporting vision of quality health care and excellent customer service.
- Defines the mission, vision, and goals at the site level and is effective at communicating these directives to staff.
- Directs all billing and collecting procedures, to include appropriate coding and ensuring that staff are trained and educated in all local, state, and federal billing regulations.
- Oversees the delivery of patient services to include reviewing physician schedules and forecast data.
- Recruits personnel, supervises, and directs health center staff to ensure the center operates in an effective and efficient manner, ensuring the patients receive a high quality care and excellent customer service.
- Completes various special projects that may require reviewing and analyzing information, identifying problems, recommending solutions, and writing reports.
- Understands and enforces personnel and operations policies and procedures.
- Associate or Bachelors degree with coursework in Business Administration, Health Services, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of management experience or 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Minimum 2 -3 years of experience in a health care setting, preferably in an physical care setting.
- Bilingual Preferred (English/Spanish)
- Able to quickly build and maintain rapport with patients and providers of differing backgrounds; team player
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong computer skills
- Familiar with adult learning and general training techniques
- Positive professional insight
- Flexibility and dependability
- Demonstrated good problem-solving skills; sound judgment
- Effective leadership/supervisory skills
- Modern office practices and procedures including email
- Intermediate computer skills
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-through on work tasks
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Apply today for this amazing opportunity!
Steven joined an established team of recruiters at the Visalia branch of Hire Up. His experience involves hiring and training for multiple production and service industries and he is excited to bring that expertise to his new career. Born and raised in Visalia, Steven recently moved back to the valley after spending the majority of his career living throughout the state. That time away from the Valley gave Steven a chance to learn the hiring practices and trends of large corporations as well as smaller operations. Home is where the heart is and moving back to the area has provided Steven with the opportunity to apply his acquired skills in service of the community.
Hire Up is a full-service staffing firm dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service for direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions; including assistance with payroll, background checks and job search
resources. Every member of our team comes with tenure in the recruitment industry. As a whole we have 30 years combined experience to serve you the best out of any service in our area. That’s why we have been voted as the Top Staffing Service in the Central Valley several years in a row!