Health Information Rep
HEALTH INFORMATION REP (BILINGUAL)
Hire Up Staffing Services, Merced, is looking for a Health Information Representative with the following qualifications for a Temp to Hire position in Merced.
Responsible for the maintenance, filing, and updating of all patient records.
- Researches and answers any questions/correspondence on a patient' s PHI in a timely and professional manner and with regard to patient confidentiality.
- Input all initialed paper PHI into chart or scans all PHI into EHR for electronic signature
- Makes PHI available for review by authorized personnel, department, or contracted external entity.
- Files charts or monitors open encounters in EHR for completion according to established procedures.
- Accesses, reviews and updates the next day charts according to established procedures
- Releases PHI as authorized by the patient or appropriate authority according to established procedures and HIPPA guidelines
- Accesses archived records and archives older records according to established procedures
- Proactive in participating in industry best practices and corporate quality improvement initiatives
- Builds positive relationships with other staff, providers, and supportive departments to maximize accessibility of care to all patients.
- 3 years’ experience in medical/data processing field preferred;
- Certificated through medical front office training program required
- Typing certificate > 35 wpm
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please send your resume to Sheri@Hireupss.com
Background Check and Drug Screen are required.
Sheri has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. With a focus on Technical Recruitment and Education. Sheri has participated in recruiting for several organizations and projects worldwide, Including large scale projects overseas. She possesses a unique ability to see beyond just qualifications and seems to be able to identify the XFactor when connecting teams. She always going the extra mile to insure that the company culture and team dynamic is taken into consideration when selecting the right candidates.