Hospital Housekeepers (Clovis)
789 Medical Center Drive East Clovis, CA 93611
• Prepares environmental service cart(s) with necessary materials and supplies equipment.
• Removes all forms of waste streams (including blood, urine, feces, etc...) and properly dispose of it.
• Disinfects, cleans, services assigned patient care and public use areas of the hospital.
• Performs discharge patient room cleaning as assigned.
• Inspects and replaces privacy cubicles curtains as necessary to ensure a clean environment.
• Maintains a dust free environment by high dusting vertical and horizontal surfaces including televisions, light shields and ledges.
• Maintains floor surfaces in clean and aseptic condition.
• Removes soiled linen from hampers and dispose properly.
• Maintains cleanliness in clinical/office areas including damp wipe furniture, fixtures, counter tops, telephones, file cabinets, ledges, base tile, etc.
• Maintains clean, odor free conditions in rest rooms.
• Reacts appropriately to emergencies and disaster situations.
• Keeps resident rooms and contents clean and orderly in accordance with the wishes of the resident.
• Be courteous, considerate, and cooperative when communicating with all facility personnel, residents and public.
• Promptly reports any needed repairs to Lead/Supervisor.
• Attends In-Service education and staff meetings as required
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must have working knowledge of environmental services in the acute care situation; this includes operational knowledge of EVS equipment, chemicals, safety requirements and cleaning techniques
• General office standards of dress and behavior
• Ability to learn how to operate equipment and perform a variety of repetitive tasks
• Ability to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
• Apply common sense understanding to carry out written and oral instructions
• Deliver friendly and efficient customer service
• Speak clearly and present information orally
• High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED) or Completion of a Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Certificate required
• 3 months of experience working in a customer service, housekeeping, or sanitation role (required)
• Environmental services experience in a hospital environment (preferred)
If this sounds like you, please apply directly or submit your resume to Brian at email@example.com
Brian is a Healthcare Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing. He' ll review your resume and will reach out to qualified candidates via telephone.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager - Healthcare
Hello! My name is Brian and I’m a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing. I help high performers land amazing jobs by connecting skilled talent to quality companies. I love working with people and helping them land their dream job. I have recruiting experience in a variety of different industries including Healthcare, Professional Services, Construction, Engineering, Industrial, and Environmental. Whether you’re fresh out of school or a 20+ year expert, I can help you find your next career opportunity.