Housing Program Specialist II
680 N. Douty St. Hanford, CA 93230
Hire Up Staffing is currently looking for a Housing Program Specialist I for a well-known client in the Hanford area! This company is seeking an eager candidate to join their team. This position is paying between $2, 955 - $3, 600 / month, Plus Benefits Package!
- Assists in collecting money and issuing receipts to tenants while keeping tenant account receivable ledger up to date
- Guard against accepting counterfeit money and checks, maintain cash totals, and prepares bank deposits;
- prepares rent delinquency roll;
- prepares and processes account adjustments;
- Assists in interviewing applicants for housing, processing, applications and verifying eligibility and housing of applicants;
- determines tenants’ eligibility for continued occupancy;
- processes tenant re-examinations;
- Process tenant assembles a variety of information from several sources requiring high order of judgment;
- explains conditions of occupancy;
- performs various leasing and occupancy functions,
- establishes and maintains various files and statistical reports.
- performs other work as required.
Education/Experience: Equivalent to completion of two (2) years of college (additional qualifications may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis). Three (3) years of general office experience wherein public reception, interview, recording and factual data verification were major position requirements.
Knowledge and Abilities: Knowledge of modern office methods, practices and equipment; knowledge of cash accounting procedures; ability to keep financial and statistical records including simple accounts receivable records; ability to handle cash, and make change rapidly and accurately; ability to do clerical work of average difficulty including accurate arithmetical calculations; ability to meet the public tactfully, to maintain cooperative working relationships with other employees and to qualify for a fidelity bond; also to determine eligibility for housing.
This company offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, dental, profit sharing, 401K, PTO, paid holidays and sick days!
Does this sound like you? Here’ s how to apply:
Visit hireupss.com and click apply on this job ad. Submit your resume and schedule your interview with one of our career experts as early as tomorrow!
Meet Your Recruiter
I have been in the staffing industry since 2018 with a background in payroll and client management. I joined Hire Up in 2020 and I am now a Recruiting Manager for the Visalia Branch. In my professional career, I’ve shown my dedication and focus when it comes to helping both candidates and clients. I take pride in my strong attention for detail and my ability to relate to various types of personalities and background. In my years in the staffing field, I’ve proven to build great client relationships by using my outstanding customer service skills and I truly believe that building those relationships will drive my success here at Hire Up. I strive to make each candidate and client experience unique and positive, while getting the job done!