Human Resource Generalist
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a High Level Human Resource Generalist for a very prestigious client in the Central Valley area.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducts needs assessments/instructional analysis to ensure conformity with mission training objectives and develops training plans as needed.
- Confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the [department/division].
- Prepares auxiliary plans for training project completion, including comprehensive scripting/thematic/storyboarding and timelines. Coordinates related instructional document preparation from support staff.
- Conducts performance-based measurement assessments for objective evaluation of instructional programs.
- Prepares training status reports, exhibits, communications and training desk procedures as required.
- Consults with senior instructional staff to confirm program/system objectives, operational procedures and system/program constraints.
- Conducts instructional program training and evaluates training review criteria.
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional methodologies, including technology enhancements, and attends periodic seminars, forums and meetings to ensure currency of education.
- Authors and organizes training systems procedural manuals and supporting documentation for training programs and systems in accordance with organizational/client/departmental requirements.
- Assists in the development of training staff.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor' s degree in relevant field or additional relevant experience and training.
- Master' s degree.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential.
This job operates in a professional office environment and has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
The salary range for this position is 40-60k depending on experience.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley joins the Hire Up team with 3 plus years of human resource experience in the Central Valley. Relatively new to the recruiting industry in comparison to her more seasoned colleagues, Ashley has proven to be both determined and focused when it comes to gaining more experience in the recruiting field. Ashley takes pride in her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail, and ability to empathize with a variety of different people, which she believes has contributed to her success here at Hire Up!
Ashley is a relationship-driven professional who specializes in finding the top talent for her clients and ensures every interaction to be positive and professional with consistent communication and follow through. She believes that relationship building is the number one driver for overall success in this field.
Her mission her at Hire Up Staffing is to help professionals present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their skill sets. Ashley looks forward to a new challenge every day in the recruiting industry and believes she can only continue to grow!
In her spare time if she is not working, she is supporting her family from the grandstands of sprint car races!