Human Resource Generalist
1736 S Central suite B Visalia, CA 93277
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a High Level Human Resource Generalist in the Visalia area.
The salary range for this position is between $50k-70k depending on experience!
Job duties & Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Conducts needs assessments/instructional analysis to ensure conformity with mission training objectives and develops training plans as needed.
- Confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the [department/division].
- Prepares auxiliary plans for training project completion, including comprehensive scripting/thematic/storyboarding and timelines. Coordinates related instructional document preparation from support staff.
- Conducts performance-based measurement assessments for objective evaluation of instructional programs.
- Prepares training status reports, exhibits, communications and training desk procedures as required.
- Conducts instructional program training and evaluates training review criteria.
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional methodologies, including technology enhancements, and attends periodic seminars, forums and meetings to ensure currency of education.
- Authors and organizes training systems procedural manuals and supporting documentation for training programs and systems in accordance with organizational/client/departmental requirements.
- Assists in the development of training staff.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor' s degree in relevant field or additional relevant experience and training
- Master' s degree is a plus not a must!
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential.
If you feel you meet the above requirements please email your resume to Staphine Mata at firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply at www.hireupss.com ASAP!