Human Resources / Safety Manager
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing has partnered with a Madera company in searching for a Human Resources / Safety Manager!
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity - Pay depends on experience.
Some responsibilities are listed below:
- Provide overall company safety and human resources management
- Monitor long-range HR planning goals in accordance with company and senior management
- Maintain company HR and Safety policies/procedures; including employee handbook and safety manuals
- Manage employee recruitment in compliance with affirmative action, EEOC, ADA and other applicable employment law (posting announcements, screening, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding candidates; including management of necessary pre-employment medical examinations, certifications or background checks)
- Manage employee relations. Communicate with employees regarding company policies and/or applicable employment law
- Continuous development and improvement of new-hire orientation/on-boarding processes; creating a positive process for engaging and following up with new employees
- Continuous development and improvement of employee appreciation, incentive, engagement, education and well being programs
- Administer company benefits plans, making suggestions to senior managers of any proposed changes in benefits
- Manage company compensation program; including continued maintenance and development of job descriptions and company organizational charts
- Employee Performance Management; assist managers and supervisors with employee
- performance, evaluation process, addressing performance related issues or conduct, training and development, discipline or termination
- Assist with daily/weekly time and attendance reports and tracking Safety Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance and compliance of DOT driver qualification files and DOT Medical Certifications
- Develop and maintain company safety, health and environmental policies and procedures in accordance with all applicable, local, state and federal regulatory compliance
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website hireupss.com
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.