Human Resources Assistant
1910 CUSTOMER CARE WAY ATWATER, CA 95301
Hire Up Healthcare is currently looking for a HR Assistant in the Atwater area. Must be available to work Mon-Fri; 8: 00am-5: 00pm. Weekends off! This is a critical role within the organization. Pay rate is $16.50 an hour.
- Professional clerical experience
- Excellent phone skills
- Familiar with HR department functions
- Draft emails and letters
- Open to project work that have strict deadlines
- Notifications for team of leave status updates
- Experience in HR highly preferred
- Demonstrates effective communication and problem solving skills.
- Open, sorts, and distributes mail assigned to the Human Resources (HR) Department.
- Composing and typing correspondence regarding reports and procedures as directed by supervisor.
- Maintains processes and monitors all employee personnel files, including verification of current automobile insurance coverage for mileage reimbursements
- Maintains, prepares and distributes performance appraisals/evaluation forms on employees for supervisors for their completion; files and follows up on returns of completed forms; records/tracks staff evaluations and new performance appraisal date to ensure compliance.
- Processes service award recognition.
- Performs clerical functions as required; posts and distributes memos; updates bulletin boards; logs/tracks/maintains applicant job files.
- Data entry into the human resources information system, including new hires.
- Perform Spanish language assessments for prospective employees.
- Assists with the onboarding process, including the issuance of background tickets.
- Maintains training records for all in-house training sessions for staff members for documentation in the personnel file.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to work with confidential information, answer phones and emails professionally, scanning and filing experience
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Spanish is preferred, but not required
- Professionalism over the phone and electronically is a must!
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Must be efficient in customer service and provide great support to staff
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred, not required
Hire Up Healthcare a division of Hire Up Staffing Services is one of the top recruiting companies in the USA. Our team of healthcare recruiters work with the best of the best and place people in jobs every single day (that very often turn into permanent positions!)
If you are interested in this position and feel that you are qualified, apply ASAP!
www.hireupss.com or call 209-213-5636!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiting Manager for Hire Up Staffing in the Modesto Branch. Hire Up Staffing specializes in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions; including assistance with payroll, background checks and job search resources. I love helping candidates find their dream jobs and helping clients find their perfect fit.
I have over 9 years of Recruiting/Human Resources Experience. I am motivated to increase partnerships in the Stanislaus County area and in the Central Valley where staffing needs are needed. I was born and raised in the East Bay and have been a resident of the Central Valley now for 3 years. I am dedicated to achieving results and take pride in exceeding professionally.