Human Resources Asst.
1730 Jackson Ave Escalon, CA 95320
Hire Up is recruiting for a part time Human Resources Assistant in the Escalon area. Must be available to work any shift - 3 days a week from Mon-Fri. Schedule MUST BE FLEXIBLE! This is a critical role within the organization. Pay rate is $18-$20 an hour DOE. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the best in the industry and add the experience to your resume!
Currently the HR Director is in the office 3 days a week and remote 2 days a week.
The position is not eligible for remote work at this time.
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- This position works directly with the HR Director.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
HR Assistant Requirements:
- Intermediate in Excel & Word
- Strong payroll background (Paychex and QuickBooks)
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources or 2 years of HR experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes to www.hireupss.com or Call 209-213-5636 & ask for a Recruiter
#Office #HR #Administrative #HRGeneralist #HumanResources
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiting Manager for Hire Up Staffing in the Modesto Branch. Hire Up Staffing specializes in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions; including assistance with payroll, background checks and job search resources. I love helping candidates find their dream jobs and helping clients find their perfect fit.
I have over 9 years of Recruiting/Human Resources Experience. I am motivated to increase partnerships in the Stanislaus County area and in the Central Valley where staffing needs are needed. I was born and raised in the East Bay and have been a resident of the Central Valley now for 3 years. I am dedicated to achieving results and take pride in exceeding professionally.