Human Resources Director
2502 Hamma Ave apt 321 Corcoran, CA 93212
Hire Up Staffing is recruiting for a Director of Human Resources for our well-established, well-respected client in Kings County. This is a Direct Hire opportunity that pays up to $125K per year, plus a very competitive benefits package.
- Development and retention of a superior workforce
- Oversight of 3 plants in the Central and Southern CA regions
- Directly runs all Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits departments
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes high morale, quality, continuous improvement, retention and high performance.
- Develop, implement and enforce all Human Resources programs, objectives and initiatives
- Assist and encourage administration to established standards and procedures.
- Quickly identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Coordinate the company use of community partners, attorneys, training specialists, insurance brokers/carriers, pension administrators, and other outside sources.
- Conduct a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments
- Review and guide management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Lead the implementation of company safety and health programs.
- Evaluate, challenge and analyze company policies and develop/present more efficient alternatives
- 15+ years of progressive Human Resources experience
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience in an Assistant Director or Director role
- BA degree is required, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration
- SPHR or PHR certification highly desired
- Ability to travel to different sites as needed
- Must have strong Executive presence
If you have the above qualifications and are looking for a rewarding career as a Director of Human Resources, please apply online www.hireupss.com
Leah Perez is the Branch Manager for Hire Up Staffing Services in the Visalia CA office. She has over 14 years of recruiting experience, mostly focusing on skilled administrative and accounting professionals in all industries. Individuals who have partnered with Leah in the past find her to be honest, ethical, and trustworthy. These things are all important in the partnership to make the best decision for your future and your career. She looks forward to helping you along your journey today!