Human Resources Generalist
Atwater, CA 95301
Hire Up Staffing Services is assisting a well-respected client in the Atwater area with their search for a seasoned and compassionate HR Generalist. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on the community with a rapidly growing organization! This is a direct hire opportunity that will provide a salary (DOE) and a generous benefits package.
This HR Generalist role will be responsible for human resource activities including recruitment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, LOAs, worker’ s comp, on-boarding, training and development.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with employment agencies and other recruitment resources.
- Assist managers with reviewing and approving performance evaluations.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Draft HR correspondence letters to employees.
- Participate in interviews as needed and assist staff members with identifying and creating job related interview questions.
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes.
- Perform impartial investigations of complaints
- Assists with compensation and classification issues.
- Review employee complaints and ensure accurate and timely documentation of concerns or issues.
- Leadership development.
- Facilitate timely resolution of employee relations issues maintaining an appropriate balance between employee and management advocacy.
What will set you apart
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- 5+ years of experience in a Generalist role
- Experience in the medical industry
- Knowledge of working with unions
Bachelor’ s Degree in HR, Business or related field is required
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply to our website ASAP. www.hireupss.com
Leah Perez is the Branch Manager for Hire Up Staffing Services in the Visalia CA office. She has over 14 years of recruiting experience, mostly focusing on skilled administrative and accounting professionals in all industries. Individuals who have partnered with Leah in the past find her to be honest, ethical, and trustworthy. These things are all important in the partnership to make the best decision for your future and your career. She looks forward to helping you along your journey today!