Human Resources Generalist
2000 W. Briggsmore Ave., Ste. I Modesto, CA 95350
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently looking for a Human Resource Generalist for a well-known client in the Modesto, Ca. Area. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm full time hours. $17/HR
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Initiate onboarding and finalize new employees
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
HR Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources or 2 years of HR experience.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (including letter writing)
If this sounds like you, call 209.213.5636 to speak to a Recruiter, or apply now at www.hireupss.com
#Office #HR #Administrative #HRGeneralist #HumanResources
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiting Manager for Hire Up Staffing in the Modesto Branch. Hire Up Staffing specializes in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions; including assistance with payroll, background checks and job search resources. I love helping candidates find their dream jobs and helping clients find their perfect fit.
I have over 9 years of Recruiting/Human Resources Experience. I am motivated to increase partnerships in the Stanislaus County area and in the Central Valley where staffing needs are needed. I was born and raised in the East Bay and have been a resident of the Central Valley now for 3 years. I am dedicated to achieving results and take pride in exceeding professionally.