Human Resources Manager
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Manager for a local food manufacturing company located in Fresno. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with great pay and benefits! Pay range: $55-$65k depending on experience!
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources or in a related field of study with a minimum of 4-6 years of progressive experience within HR.
- PHR / SPHR desired.
- 2 – 3 years of recruiting experience with strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Must be PC literate; proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Deep understanding of HR compliance and current regulations; working knowledge of federal/state/local employment and labor laws.
- Manage employee leaves while ensuring compliance with federal and state laws including FMLA, ADA, ect).
- Ability to operate autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with varied projects, deadlines and priorities.
- Highly motivated and works well both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate all levels of staff and respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to present information and make recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Hands-on experience with benefits administration
- Process payroll and ensure compliance with wage and hour laws.
- Personnel record-keeping and management of the Human Resources Information System records.
- Investigate employee complaints and prepare correspondence to legal counsel as necessary.
- Prepare responses to unemployment and labor board claims and represents either company in hearings and investigations.
- Perform employee training and management / supervisor training, assist with effective employee coaching and performance management.
- Work with other managers to ensuring compliance with OSHA and manages worker’ s compensation claims.
- Administer health benefit program.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Cynthia Espinoza is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Cynthia Espinoza at Hire Up Staffing Services today! Cynthia@hireupss.com
Cynthia comes with an upwards of 10 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and San Luis Obispo County areas. She contributes a strong sales and customer service background, in combination with financial and staffing experience. Cynthia Espinoza joins our Fresno team to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She looks forward to assisting you in your career search!