Human Resources Manager
1753 E. Fir Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Hire Up Staffing is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager with outstanding people skills to manage one of our Fresno clients!
We are looking for a seasoned candidate who is ready for a challenge and knows how to properly staff and build a department so it can effectively and efficiently meet the demands of this thriving organization. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for an opportunity that allows you to truly make a difference, this position is for you!
This Position is a Temp to Hire opportunity with pay rate depending on experience.
- Support employees throughout the employee lifecycle; recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, employee development, off-boarding, and more.
- Manage the recruitment process including job postings, phone screens, the coordination of interviews and the job offer process.
- Facilitate the on-boarding process and ensure all new hire paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Manage the off-boarding process.
- Administer processes and maintain accurate records of transactions such as new hires, promotions, performance reviews, terminations, time tracking and business reporting.
- Field general Human Resource related questions; escalate issues and collaborate with external consulting partners as appropriate.
- Work with internal leadership and external consulting partners to create process improvements.
- Facilitate Human Resource related projects or initiatives which may include facilitating completion of job descriptions, supporting the performance review process, working with teams to increase employee engagement.
- Participate in training initiatives for organization
- Process unemployment and worker’ s compensation claims
- Research and provide recent updates/revisions to Federal, State, and Local laws
- Serve as 1st point of contact for payroll, benefits, and risk management inquiries
- Manage office cleaning personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred
- 3 -5 years customer service experience required
- 5-7 years HR experience preferred
- PHR or SHRM certification is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
- Experience presenting in front of a group
- Proactive approach to solving problems
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Sawyer Celentano is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sawyer Celentano joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with a goal of helping others find the perfect job match that they will truly enjoy. She excels in great customer service, strong sales skills, sharp speaking skills, and a continuous drive. She acts as a Recruiting Manager specializing in professional office staffing. Prior to joining the Hire Up team, she spent her time in outreach sales and she was responsible for connecting people in the community by cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. She likes getting people excited about the things she’s excited about. Right now, that’s anything and everything involving Professional Office Staffing! If Sawyer is not recruiting, she’s probably spending her time outdoors, traveling to new places, or binge- watching the latest Netflix series.