Human Resources Worker's Compensation Manager
Delano, CA 93215
Hire Up Staffing is currently looking for a Human Resources Worker’ s Compensation Manager for an Ag client in the Kings County area, near Corcoran area. This is a key role within the organization and the need is immediate. This is a direct hire opportunity with a salary range of $65-85K plus benefits.
· Review and process claims
· Participate in settlement negotiations
· Analyze losses and recommend loss control strategies
· Report generation
· Collaborate with internal staff and external service providers
· Liaison and first point of contact regarding inquiries and injuries
· Assisting employees with benefits, follow ups and documentation
· Assess needs of employee and facilitate any modifications to work duty
· Work with healthcare providers regarding needs of employees
· Settlement negotiation
· All other tasks as needed
· Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Admin, HR, Safety, Risk Management or related
· 6+ years of experience handling worker’ s compensation claims
· 5+ years of Human Resources Generalist experience is desired
· Strong communication skills
If you are interested in applying, please do so on our website ASAP! www.hireupss.com
Shelley joined the team of professional recruiters with the goal to broaden their reach in the California market, expanding to the Bakersfield’s area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Shelley was an in-house recruiter for a major nationwide staffing service in the Dallas, TX. She acted as their primary staffing consultant providing comprehensive talent acquisition solutions to their wide professional customer base, as well as filling in as the Compliance Coordinator when needed. With a blended background of HR solutions, recruiting and understanding the laws for personnel file management she staffed for several key and difficult industries - Military Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor Specialty, Fortune 500 companies, and even some wineries on the Central Coast. Shelley was a primary recruiter for Atlast Copco Mafi-Trench, the world’s leading producer that develops, manufactures, and services air compressors for oil companies worldwide.
Having really found a passion for recruiting and career coaching since starting in the staffing industry, Shelley thrives on finding specific talent for a wide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Shelley plans to bring her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her skills at Hire Up. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Bakersfield Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in the Kern County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.