IT Customer Support Administrator
4520 California Ave Ste 140 Bakersfield, CA 93309
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a local Technical Consultant in Bakersfield!
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a real passion for the technical industry!
Our Client is in need of a highly qualified, motivated individual who possesses technical computing skills!
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years' experience in computer support
- 4 year degree; it does not necessarily have to be in anything technical, education is just very important to our client.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 7 through Windows 10
- In-depth knowledge removing viruses and supporting anti-spam technology.
- The ability to work on multiple, concurrent tasks and adapt to project shifting priorities, demands and problem-solving capabilities is essential.
- Professional office attire required.
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Client satisfaction is essential!
If you live in the Bakersfield area and are looking for a career in the Tech Industry, email your resume to Shelley@hireupss.com
They are looking to interview as soon as possible!
Shelley joined the team of professional recruiters with the goal to broaden their reach in the California market, expanding to the Bakersfield’s area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Shelley was an in-house recruiter for a major nationwide staffing service in the Dallas, TX. She acted as their primary staffing consultant providing comprehensive talent acquisition solutions to their wide professional customer base, as well as filling in as the Compliance Coordinator when needed. With a blended background of HR solutions, recruiting and understanding the laws for personnel file management she staffed for several key and difficult industries - Military Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor Specialty, Fortune 500 companies, and even some wineries on the Central Coast. Shelley was a primary recruiter for Atlast Copco Mafi-Trench, the world’s leading producer that develops, manufactures, and services air compressors for oil companies worldwide.
Having really found a passion for recruiting and career coaching since starting in the staffing industry, Shelley thrives on finding specific talent for a wide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Shelley plans to bring her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her skills at Hire Up. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Bakersfield Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in the Kern County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.