7560 N Del Mar Fresno, CA 93711
Are you an IT professional looking for the next step in your career? Hire Up Staffing has partnered with a fantastic Central Valley employer in search of an IT Director/Project Manager.
What' s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Benefit Packages
- A Generous Holiday Schedule
- Ongoing Training
- Opportunities forAdvancement
- Business Success Incentives
- Profit Sharing
What do we need to see?
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- 5 Years of Experience preferred in the following:
- Managing full life cycle of highly complex technology projectsof large scale working with multiple departments
- All Windows Server and Desktop versions (NT à Windows 10) and related hardware
- Scripting, and automation
- CITRIX, Thin-Client XPeplatform· Active Directory, DNS
- VMware vSphere, ESXi (3.5– 6), vCenter·
- EMC Networker
- SQL/Oracle Databaseserver connectivity·
- Exchange sever 2012, Outlook 2013
- Ability to influence and lead in a matrix environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues to varying audiences
If you have the above experience and qualifications, please apply to this position directly on our website at: www.hireupss.com - Stephanie Randolph is a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up and will review your resume for consideration. If you have any questions about the position, please call Stephanie at 559-579-1331.