IT Project Manager
12720 Jomani Drive Bakersfield, CA 93312
As IT Project Manager you’ ll be leading projects initiation to close, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget while meeting the desired business objectives.
You will be responsible for the delivery of projects on time and on budget with superior quality. Monitor and control execution of projects through Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release phases. Develop estimates and estimating assumptions for project schedules, cost, and effort, monitor and mitigate project risks, provide oversight to teams of individuals from cross functional teams, as well as vendors to accomplish project outcomes and more.
Required Skills Knowledge and Skills
• Project management techniques and methodologies.
• Work planning and time management.
• Budget development and tracking.
• Microsoft Project and Project Server.
• Clear articulation of project charters and statements of work.
• Leading employees and contractors to meet project objectives.
• Establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Demonstrated highly motivated self-starter.
• Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with a wide range of audiences.
• Must be authentic by being genuine and real; combining candor with care. Staying true and committed to Aera and the community.
• Must be resilient by recognizing that change is constant. The ability to persevere and excel in the face of adversity by turning challenges into opportunities.
• Must be accountable to yourself, others, and the community in which we live, work, and operate.
• Must be innovative by having a passion for learning and relentless commitment to improvement.
• Must be collaborative by respecting and celebrating differences and recognizing the power of uniqueness. Experience Desired
• 5+ years of project management experience.
• Broad understanding of application development tools and methodologies.
• Broad understanding of various technology concepts.
• Champion of methodology.
• Oil and Gas upstream experience preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Sarah has over five years of experience within the Staffing Industry. With passion and dedication she has excelled in a variety of staffing sectors. Sarah loves to see her team succeed as well as watching her clients and candidates find the perfect match. Born and raised in Germany she relocated to the United States in December 2013 and has been pursuing, and advancing her career as a staffing subject matter expert ever since. She has experience with clerical, high level professional staffing, medical staffing and even light and heavy industrial skilled trades staffing.