Immigration Paralegal/Legal Assistant
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently seeking a bilingual Immigration Paralegal!
This is a fulltime position with pay is negotiable depending on experience.
Immigration Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Assist attorney prepare for cases and organizing key evidence for trial.
- Perform secretarial work, including tasks such as answering the phone, making phone calls, keeping track of paperwork and entering data into the computer.
- Efficiently manage assigned case load.
- Follow up on pending clients.
- Update clients with case progress, answering their questions.
- Translating documents written in a foreign language
- Researching the availability of, and then obtaining, documents from foreign countries, including visas and passports
- Legal research on case law as related to immigration
- Evaluating the equivalency of foreign degrees
- Coordinating paperwork related to papers for immigration or citizenship, including affidavits, petitions, applications, etc.
- Preparing papers for deportation.
- Other duties may be assigned
- At least one year of Legal Immigration experience
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Experience with business immigration
- Non Immigrant visas
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong code ethics
- Energetic Professional
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Follow Up Skills
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Carolyn Basinger is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Carolyn joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with the goal of providing long term relationships with companies and provide the perfect candidates. Carolyn is coming to Hire Up with previous staffing experience where she was the Front Office Coordinator and the Assistant to recruiting managers. She excels in keeping great customer service, maintaining relationships with candidates and the company’s clients, and completing every office task.