155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician. Verifiable experience working in an industrial environment where candidate has experience in every aspect of Electrician responsibilities.
Pay range $22/hour to $24/hour based upon experience, and this position does include benefits and paid holidays!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical related issues without direct supervision.
- Understand and certify in LOTO
- Move to next job after completion or as directed by management.
- Perform preventative maintenance up to and including Annual PM’ s.
- Support, follow and enforce all NRC policies.
- Responsible for maintaining processing, packaging, and ancillary plant equipment in good repair to prevent downtime for the main processing facility, receiving yards, and dehydrators.
- Ensures all processing and packaging equipment is running at peak production efficiency to ensure we produce products within budget.
- Coordinates equipment capital expenditures and modifications from proposal to installation ensuring the design meets occupational safety, food safety, and sanitation requirements.
- Ensures Preventive Maintenance is being performed on all equipment and repairs needed are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures all temporary repairs have permanent repairs in a timely manner to prevent future downtime.
- Develop and maintain a maintenance work planning schedule.
- Maintain Process and Industry Standards and Specifications
- Meet all Safety, Health and Environment standards
- Read and understand mechanical drawings and electrical schematics without issue.
Must have 10 years in food industry electrical experience. Proven troubleshooting skills. Working knowledge of AC / DC circuits, high and low voltage and single and multiple phase motors and circuits.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! firstname.lastname@example.org
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.