Industrial Maintenance Technician
4300 B Diplomacy Rd Fort Worth, TX 76155
- Providing maintenance on winders, cutters, core machines, Edgeboard, and Honeycomb equipment.
- Investigate causes of the equipment not running efficiently, breaking down, or producing non-quality product.
- Determining solutions and managing repairs.
- Prioritizing work based on timeliness of repair, business needs, and availability of resources.
- Must be able to use voltmeters, and other diagnostic equipment or processes.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must be flexible and open to working extra hours as need and other duties on a need basis.
- Punctuality and attendance are very important, looking for reliable folks with reliable transportation.
- Consistently report to work as scheduled and/or as needed in the case of an emergency.
- Safety and quality are also very important for this role.
- Safety: Being able to perform your job in a safe manner to keep both yourself and your coworkers out of harms’ way.
- Quality: Ensuring that repairs are done properly, diagnosing problems accurately, and making sure that the quality product that is expected by customers is what they receive.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs without assistance
- Prior experience is preferred but not required
- Bilingual is highly preferred
- This role may require potential candidate to continuously stand, walk, kneel, bend, crouch, climb, crawl for extended periods of time depending on the work being performed.