Information Technology Manager
13525 S. Bethel Kingsburg, CA 93631
Hire up Staffing has been retained by our Central Valley client in search for a Information Technology Manger who is technically competent in ALL aspects of Information Technology!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with the pay ranging from $90K to $120K Annually.
In this position, the IT Manager will take on the responsibilities of developing network maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets, managing the IT staff and keeping the executive team up to date on the latest technologies which will help the company to function at the highest levels.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the network infrastructure oversight and strategic growth planning. They will have full responsibility for maintaining and providing strategic direction for the IT environment including both hardware and software platforms for the entire organization.
Some Essential Duties are listed below:
- Stay updated on the latest developments in information technology and improve technical competence at all levels of data processing while striving for enhanced user productivity through implementation of new software technology where applicable, and the implementation of policies that more effectively utilize IT resources.
- Prepare long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, and acquisition of the resources needed to support them. Assure responsiveness of long-range plans to corporate objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and equipment suppliers.
- Develop reliable metrics for hardware, software and storage while ensuring strategic capacity planning.
- Identify and recommend new technology solutions that can implemented in our organization.
- Preserve assets, develop a best in class information security and control environment.
- Direct and support implementation and migration of software and hardware upgrades.
Some Qualifications for the position are listed below:
- Advanced in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Teams, SharePoint.
- Experience in deployment of O365 and strong understanding of O365 Products.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft server and workstation operating systems, registry settings, DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP networking, and firewalls.
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Active Directory including OU design and administration, GPOs, and site to site replication.
- Cloud Architecture design (i.e. AWS).
- Working knowledge of enterprise level cloud storage solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology.
If you have the above experience and qualifications, please apply to this position directly on our website at: www.hireupss.com - Gina Ireland is a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up and will review your resume for consideration.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please call Gina at 559.579.1331
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.