Infusion Registered Nurse (RN)
Powell, WY 82435
Hire Up is seeking an Infusion Registered Nurse (RN) for a Full-Time position starting at $24/hrly in the Powell Area. This is a Family Practice who truly cares for their patients health and future. As the Registered Nurse (RN) you will be responsible to up hold the mission and values of the practice.
Schedule: M-F 8 am - 4: 30
DUTIES PERFORMED AS THE INFUSION REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
- Venipuncture, IV placement
- Accessing lV lines, accessing port-a-catheter and PICC lines, drawing blood and intravenous.
- Medication administration including chemotherapy/biotherapy and blood products.
- Work 1 on 1 with patients and family to create a healing environment for patient care.
- Work collaboratively with Infusion Nurse Coordinator
- Minimum of 2 years
- Must maintain current Wyoming RN license (compact license accepted)
- Chemo/BioTherapy Certification preferred or completed within three (3) months of hire
- Oncology Certification (OCN) preferred or ability to become certified within three (3) years of employment
Benefits – Full benefits offered effective day one
Is this you?! If so, apply ASAP www.hireupss.com! These positions are urgent and can start as early as next week!
Meet Your Recruiter
"She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things"
As a recruiter with Hire Up, I strive to build the best relationships with both clients and candidates by being motivated, transparent and kind with each individual I meet. Having lived in four completely different places (Las Vegas, North Carolina, Hawaii, Texas) I have had wonderful opportunities to dive into different cultures and meet amazing people along the way.
I love baseball (go cubs!), my dog, hiking, and being with family and friends.