Inventory Control Clerk
3663 E Wawona Ave FRESNO, CA 93725
Hire Up Staffing is in search of an experienced Inventory Control Specialist for our large, Manufacturing client located here in Fresno!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform physical counts when necessary and review off-site inventories to maintain sufficient product control.
- Adds or removes items from locations as directed by management.
- Reconcile all inventory adjustments via balancing and analysis of product movement.
- Establish and follow cycle count schedule for all inventories.
- Provide routine and/or required customer service to internal and external customers including inventory, receiving, shipping, and customer support department.
- Assists management in preparing reports detailing inventory of items.
- Complete and reconcile system generated replenishment cycle counts
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of related experience working in similar industry; additional education may be substituted for years of work experience
- Ability to use assigned RF equipment, I-Pads, Computers, etc. to perform job functions
- Basic working knowledge of Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. You may also send your resume directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and she does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.