LICENSED PROPERTY MANAGER
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Do you have your Real Estate License? Take a look at this great Licensed Property Manager opportunity!
This is a full time, temp to hire role paying $18 an hour plus commission. Your home office would be in the Clovis area, but you must be open to some field time. Experience with AppFolio and Microsoft office software products would be very helpful.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Active Real Estate License (Required)
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Rhonda Gipson is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Rhonda Gipson, email@example.com, 559-579-1331
Branch Manager - Fresno
With upwards of 15 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and Kings County areas, Rhonda Gipson joins Hire Up Staffing to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She contributes a strong agricultural and dairy farming background, in combination with financial and banking experience. Her motivation is driven by committed support to our clients and employees, providing the tools and services to ensure success in their business relationships.