4067 W Shaw #116 Fresno, CA 93722
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for an Outstanding Logistics Coordinator for our well-established Fresno client!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $15 - $20/hr. depending on experience.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will spend your days doing the following:
- Assistance in all logistics and office operations.
- Prepare shipping documents for LTL Shipping, UPS, DHL and USPS.
- Processing orders in Quick Books and Invoicing.
- Provide administrative duties associated with the effective management of operations.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Collaborate with warehouse, purchasing and other managers to optimize processes.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain office and warehouse supply inventories.
- Assists in solving warehouse problems that effect service and efficiency.
- Quickly adapt to our software system.
- Must have experience in food manufacturing industry
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.