155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
One of our well-establish Fresno Clients is in need of a Legal Secetary!
This is a full-time position, paying $16.00 - $25.00 DOE
- Preparation of court documents and correspondence
- Filing and docketing
- Conduct thorough statistical/documentary research
- Assist attorneys with daily administrative tasks
- Coordinate attorney travel arrangements
- Schedule depositions, hearings, conference calls
- File documents in State and Federal Courts
- Assist with document management and file organization
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders
- 5+ years of recent experience as a legal secretary, with a solid understanding of business entity formation, charter renewal and knowledge of how the Secretary of State' s office works; to include on-line forms
- Working knowledge of the Real Estate Division in terms of HOA formation and required filings.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- High proficiency in MS Suite and Adobe Professional skills
- Ability and wiliness to understand the needs of clients and ability to act proactively setting up documents and independently draft correspondence
- Experience using a dictation device
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, excellent proof-reading skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Preferred experience in the Las Vegas, Nevada area
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Legal Secretary: 5 years (Preferred)
- working in Las Vegas, Nevada: 5 years (Preferred)
- understanding of business entity formation: 3 years (Preferred)
- excellent proof reading: 5 years (Preferred)
- charter renewal/knowledge of the Secretary of State: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor' s (Preferred)
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Carolyn Basinger is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
Carolyn joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with the goal of providing long term relationships with companies and provide the perfect candidates. Carolyn is coming to Hire Up with previous staffing experience where she was the Front Office Coordinator and the Assistant to recruiting managers. She excels in keeping great customer service, maintaining relationships with candidates and the company’s clients, and completing every office task.