Delano, CA 93215
Hire Up Staffing is looking for a Logistics Supervisor for a premier Ag company in North Kern County.
- Monitors/reports inventory within facility and in outside storage facilities
- Continuous data collection and analysis
- Manage inventory systems and processes
- Supervise 60+ employees
- Provide strong leadership to department
- Identify inefficiencies and develop better procedures when needed
- All other tasks as needed
- Minimum of 3+ years of distribution leadership experience, preferably in ag or perishable goods
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Customer service focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Operational knowledge of food safety standards, OSHA and forklift certification
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Supply Chain/Logistics or related field
- Ag or food processing industry experience highly desired
This is an immediate need! Qualified and interested Logistics Supervisors should apply on our website ASAP! Looking to interview right away.
Shelley joined the team of professional recruiters with the goal to broaden their reach in the California market, expanding to the Bakersfield’s area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Shelley was an in-house recruiter for a major nationwide staffing service in the Dallas, TX. She acted as their primary staffing consultant providing comprehensive talent acquisition solutions to their wide professional customer base, as well as filling in as the Compliance Coordinator when needed. With a blended background of HR solutions, recruiting and understanding the laws for personnel file management she staffed for several key and difficult industries - Military Defense, Aerospace, Semiconductor Specialty, Fortune 500 companies, and even some wineries on the Central Coast. Shelley was a primary recruiter for Atlast Copco Mafi-Trench, the world’s leading producer that develops, manufactures, and services air compressors for oil companies worldwide.
Having really found a passion for recruiting and career coaching since starting in the staffing industry, Shelley thrives on finding specific talent for a wide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Shelley plans to bring her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her skills at Hire Up. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Bakersfield Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in the Kern County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.