MEDICAL FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
275 W. Herndon Avenue Clovis, CA 93612
Hire Up Staffing is currently searching for an exceptional Front Desk Medical Receptionist for our Clovis client!
This opportunity is a temp to hire position paying $13.50 - $15.50/.hr. depending on experience!
- Promptly answers incoming calls, screening and routing appropriately.
- Responsible for using proper registration protocols with all new patients, editing existing patient data, and utilizing proper visit types.
- Verifies insurance eligibility for patients in advance of their visit.
- Maintains knowledge of all providers’ schedules and restrictions. Inputs registration demographic and insurance information into the computer.
- Welcomes patients and visitors to the medical office. Obtains all required information to register patients. Ensures/assists patient in completing all forms and routes those forms to the appropriate caregivers.
- Schedules, confirms, cancels, and reschedules patient appointments
- Checks patient out at the end of visit in accordance with office procedures.
- Responsible for collecting all verified payments from patients, posting payments in the electronic scheduling system, maintaining money drawer, balancing daily payments and reconciling daily completed batches.
- Oversees the front area for cleanliness, safety and continuous awareness of patients and visitors; alerting supervisor of any potential issues.
- Performs general clerical duties including faxing, copying, filing, distribution of memos and daily schedules etc. as needed and maintains needed supplies to conduct daily work.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Front Desk Receptionist in a medical setting.
- EPIC experience is a plus!
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for.
Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.