155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, California 93710
Hire Up Staffing has an immediate need for a Maintenance Manager in the food and manufacturing industry. The salary range $65k-$75k based on experience.
Job functions for Maintenance Manager:
- Manage maintenance department daily activities across three shifts.
- Ensure that maintenance safety programs and policies are applied as required to all.
- Communicates with departments relating to problem solving and production improvements.
- Ensure the facilities are in compliance with all regulatory compliance permits.
- Manage CMMS system effectiveness and scheduling.
Requirements for Maintenance Manager:
- High school graduate or equivalent / some college or trade schooling preferable.
- Understand how CMMS work and the management of them.
- HACCP, Global (BRC) or Food Quality certified.
- 5 years of management experience.
HOW TO APPLY: If you meet the above qualifications please email your resume to Cynthia Espinoza at Hire Up Staffing Services today! Cynthia@hireupss.com.