Maintenance Supervisor - Swing Shift
Fresno, California 93710
Job Description :
Established nearly 50 years ago and still privately owned and operated, this food manufacturing company manufactures, markets, and distributes food and beverage products worldwide.
This position is located in our food manufacturing facility in the Central Valley of California. The position will lead the maintenance function of the facility during the swing shift (afternoon to evening schedule). Will coordinate, supervise, and perform maintenance to ensure production machinery, material handling, building systems, and building integrity are in efficient operating order.
- Lead, develop, and manage the maintenance techs throughout the facility.
- Aggressively manage all break down maintenance repairs, demonstrating equal parts urgency, knowledge, safety, and technical skill.
- Develop and schedule all preventative maintenance tasks, ensuring proper attention is given to maintaining equipment prior to breakdowns.
- Availability for after-hours consultation, questions, and repairs for emergency situations
- Order parts, develop relationships with contractors, and provide other solutions to help maintenance function operate smoothly.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Post-Secondary degrees and/or certifications preferred
- Possess at least 6 years of industrial maintenance experience. Food industry experience is a plus
- Possess at least 3 years of supervisory experience or experience leading teams of people who handle mechanical maintenance. This includes hiring, scheduling, training/development, and performance evaluations
- Experience with industrial maintenance best practices including the areas of: mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, plumbing, electrical, utilities, high speed packaging/processing equipment, and PLC’ s. Welding background is required.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Pay range is HIGHLY competitive, no amount is too high for the best qualifications. $50, 000 - $70, 000, which is amazing for a middle management position!
Rebecca is a professional recruiter, hired by this company to screen and represent the most qualification candidates for this position. She can answer questions about benefits, pay level, perks and personal recommendations on the best moves in your career. Even if you' re unsure about this position and you meet the qualifications, still apply because your resume will be handled confidentially and she' ll discuss with you the best direction for your future prior to sending your resume.