ATWATER, CA 95301
Exciting Opportunity in Merced!
Maintenance Tech $14 an hour, FULL TIME POSITION with PERFECT HOURS MON-FRI 8am to 5pm!
Hire Up Staffing, Merced is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a position in the Merced Area with the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, painting and minor electrical.
- Ability to install and repair appliances
- Troubleshoot equipment, ventilation, plumbing, electrical
- Must work well with others
- Reliable transportation, Valid Drivers Licence and Insurance
- Knowledge of Refrigeration and Air conditioning a plus
- Ability to prioritize and document work
- Possess 1 year of prior experience in maintenance position.
This position has a great full time schedule to work days and make $14 an hour. Pay may be flexible, depending one experience.
Solie joined a team of professional recruiters with the goal of broadening their reach in the California market by expanding into the Merced area. Prior to becoming a Recruiting Manager at Hire Up Staffing Services, Solie was a Call Center Project Manager for the McClatchy Corporation. She was an Inside Recruitment Advertising Specialist concentrating on Digital Marketing and Advertising for her clientele that reached from Visalia to Modesto and Stockton Areas.
Solie was born and raised in Merced and has strong roots here in the Central Valley by knowing the clients she is diligently working for and also the candidates who she is enthusiastically hiring.
Solie thrives on finding specific talent for awide variety of industries and functions. Since Hire Up specializes in hard-to-fill positions, Solie plans to utilize her diverse knowledge and continue to perfect her recruiting skills. As the primary Recruiting Manager for the Hire Up Merced Branch, she is excited to develop new partnerships in Stanislaus County as well as attract and retain the best talent on the market to make those companies the most successful.