351 Belle Haven Drive Lemoore, CA 93245
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician in the Lemoore Area.
This position is paying in a range of $26.00-31.00/hr.
A Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing trouble shooting, repair, planned maintenance and preventive maintenance on plant equipment.
- Responsible for fabrication or modification of equipment to set standards.
- Responsible for the installation of new or used equipment.
- Responsible for repairs of building and all plant equipment.
- Responsible for plant preventative maintenance.
- Responsible to promptly respond to any equipment break downs.
- Responsible to assist in shift coverage when applicable.
- Responsible for welding repairs to plant equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Responsible to fulfill MEP requirements.
- Perform any other duties as required by Maintenance Manager, Supervisor or Group Leader.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of previous maintenance experience.
- Welding skills including arc, tig, mig, and sanitary welding.
- Ability to design, layout and fabricate.
- Ability to read blueprints and P&ID drawing.
- Ability to work well with outside contractors and clients.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Knowledge and ability to perform work in a safe and organized manner.
- Knowledge of proper safe use of hand tools.
- Must have the ability to complete all assigned paperwork, per assignment.
- Must have electrical experience in an industrial environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 3-5 years of similar experience.
- Knowledge of GMPs.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions of the position.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and make decisions.
- Computer literacy.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes towww.hireupss.com
Meet Your Recruiter
After focusing on her degrees, Alexis Vegas joined the Hire Up Staffing team in Visalia, CA as a Recruiting Manager. Hire Up is a full-service staffing firm dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service for direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions; including assistance with payroll, background checks and job search resources. Every member of our team comes with tenure in the recruitment industry. As a whole, we have 30 years combined experience to serve you the best out of any service in our area. That is why we have been voted as the Top Staffing Service in the Central Valley several years in a row!
Although originally from Texas, Alexis was stationed in the Central Valley through the United States Navy. She studied business, management, and human resources for six years and excels in communication. Alexis also has seven years of customer service with an aptitude for relationship management. She has a passion for helping others succeed and surpass their goals. Through perseverance, consistency, and dedication, anything is possible. Together, we can achieve something great!
“Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”– Lou Holtz