155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing/Production Recruiter for our well established client!
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $16 - $18/hr - M-F, 8 am-5 pm.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Managing and leading the full life cycle recruiting process for all involved (Hiring Managers, HR, interviewers, candidates, vendors).
- Implementing adequate candidate assessment tools into the process.
- Responsible for ensuring that candidate care is a top priority, ensuring that candidates have a positive experience throughout the hiring process.
- Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure and promote a diverse candidate pool.
- Understands the management of Quality Systems and is familiar with SQF, HACCP, and GMP practices which help ensure the safety within the workplace and the production of a safe and quality product(s).
- Bilingual English/Spanish (reading/writing/speaking)
- Minimum of one year of recruiting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with high volume recruiting.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time, with excellent organizational skills.
- Highly collaborative, responsive, with excellent communication skills.
- Must have good working knowledge of Excel, and social media/networking sites.
- Ability to be successful in a high demand, high tension work environment.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! email@example.com
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.