155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, California 93710
Hire Up Staffing is currently looking for a highly organized Marketing Coordinator for our well respected Fresno client!
This Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director of Operations in handling the marketing, funding development and other administrative needs of the organization. It is responsible for the development and implementation of all marketing plan activities, as well as building external relationships with the organizations clients, volunteers, and donors.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the marketing and fundraising and outreach plans
- Build the funding base of the organization through strategic donor and private foundation development
- Create and post online content that will engage audience of clients, volunteers, and donors
- Perform and manage website maintenance- ensure that new and consistent information (article links, stories, and events) is posted regularly
- Review, improve and maintain a cohesive donor relations policy
- Coordinate and organize all foundation and corporate grant efforts
- Manage development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic materials including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, and e-newsletters
- Put communication vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness of the organization
- Develop and manage outreach programs and activities
- Establish and manage donor network
- Manage media contacts
- Plan annual fundraising event
- Utilize volunteers to ensure successful completion of agency goals
This position is paying $14-$16 per hour depending on experience.
If you think you' re the perfect candidate for this position, please send your resume to Kellie Eanni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Fresno branch at 559-579-1331.
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.