Mechanic for Farming Operation
15516 S. Walnut Caruthers, CA 93609
Hire Up Staffing is in search of an experienced Mechanic in Agriculture Equipment, i.e. Auto, Forklift and Truck for our Central Valley client!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity paying $14 to $20 hourly based on experience.
Job duties listed below:
- Knowledge of machines and tools including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Maintain, repair and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair, using hand tools.
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters, soldering equipment and hand tools
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports and confer with operators to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Test mechanical equipment to insure proper function.
- Skills brakes, clutch, hydraulic repair, ac repair, electrical, minor engine, etc
- Tools provided.
Please apply directly on our website at www.hireupss.com - Gina Ireland is a Recruiting Manager and will review your resume. If you have any questions regarding the position, please call Gina at 559.579.1331
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.