Medical Assistant, OB/GYN Specialty
7370 N PALM STE 101 FRESNO, CA 93711
Hire Up Staffing is currently seeking a Medical Assistant for a well-established client in Fresno, CA!
The Medical Assistant is responsible for supporting both the front and back office, including greeting and rooming patients, scheduling, answering phones, taking vitals, drawing blood, administering vaccines, and providing additional clinical support wherever needed. Maintaining a relationship with the staff is a key ingredient to success in this position.
- Greet all patients in a welcoming manner. Along with check - in' s and updating any information as needed
- Prepares accurate bank deposits daily.
- Follows office scheduling policies.
- Answer phones along with taking any messages.
- Maintains work area and lobby in a neat.
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment.
- Take patient vital signs and drawing blood as needed.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with any necessary instruments and supplies.
- Give injections, apply splints and dressings.
- Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assist physicians in preparing for minor surgeries, physicals.
- Maintain patient files and personal information.
- Compile and condense technical and statistical data for reports and records.
- Attend required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
- Participate in professional development activities and maintain professional affiliations.
- Maintain patient confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- In the spirit of teamwork, employees are expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested.
- OBGYN experience is preferred
If you have proven experience as a Medical Assistant and are interested in being part of a fantastic organization, please apply directly to this position on our website at www.hireupss.com - Carolyn Basinger is a Recruiting Manager and will review your resume. If you have any questions regarding this position, please call Carolyn at 559.579.1331
Carolyn joins the Hire Up Staffing Service family with the goal of providing long term relationships with companies and provide the perfect candidates. Carolyn is coming to Hire Up with previous staffing experience where she was the Front Office Coordinator and the Assistant to recruiting managers. She excels in keeping great customer service, maintaining relationships with candidates and the company’s clients, and completing every office task.