Medical Assistant - Back Office
Merced, CA 95340
Looking for long term experienced, hardworking, friendly, medical assistant with previous experience, performing back office duties, familiar with medical insurance verification and copays collection with a friendly and a positive attitude and multitasking is a must for this job.
· Assisting the doctors during exams and office procedures.
· Back office scheduling.
· Collecting copays and insurance verification.
· Checking patients in and out.
· Scheduling follow up appointments.
Previous medical assistant experience is required.
1) Must have experience in copay collections and insurance verification with friendly with a positive attitude towards our patients.
3) Excellent communication skills
4) Excellent organizational skills
5) Punctual with time, hard working.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Medical Front Office: 1 year (Required)
- Medical assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Sheri has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. With a focus on Technical Recruitment and Education. Sheri has participated in recruiting for several organizations and projects worldwide, Including large scale projects overseas. She possesses a unique ability to see beyond just qualifications and seems to be able to identify the XFactor when connecting teams. She always going the extra mile to insure that the company culture and team dynamic is taken into consideration when selecting the right candidates.