Medical Assistant - Bi-lingual
200 C Street Patterson, CA 95360
Hire Up Healthcare is currently looking for a Bilingual Medical Assistants in the Modesto area. This position is looking for a reliable candidate who is available Mon-Fri 8: 30am-5: 30pm. This is critical role within the organization is considered a customer service position. Pay rate is $14.50 an hour.
Medical Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Rooming patients
- Recording medical history.
- Secures patient information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records.
- Data Entry
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Must be efficient in customer service and provide a friendly face to visitors
- 1 year experience in medical industry preferred (willing to accept fresh grads!)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- MA certification
- Current BLS/CPR
- Bilingual (Spanish) is required
Hire Up Healthcare a division of Hire Up Staffing Services is one of the top recruiting companies in the USA. Our team of healthcare recruiters work with the best of the best and place people in jobs every single day (that very often turn into permanent positions!)
If you are interested in this position and feel that you are qualified, apply ASAP!
www.hireupss.com or Call and Ask for our Healthcare Recruiter 209-213-5636
#Medical #MedicalAssistant #MA #Clinical #NonClinical #BLS #CPR #Vitals #Injections #Bilingual#careers #healthcare
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiting Manager for Hire Up Staffing in the Modesto Branch. Hire Up Staffing specializes in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions; including assistance with payroll, background checks and job search resources. I love helping candidates find their dream jobs and helping clients find their perfect fit.
I have over 9 years of Recruiting/Human Resources Experience. I am motivated to increase partnerships in the Stanislaus County area and in the Central Valley where staffing needs are needed. I was born and raised in the East Bay and have been a resident of the Central Valley now for 3 years. I am dedicated to achieving results and take pride in exceeding professionally.