Medical Assistant - Bilingual
Riverbank, CA 95357
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Bilingual Spanish)
Hire Up Staffing Services, Merced, is looking for a Medical Assistant Back Office with the following qualifications for a temp to hire position in the Riverbank Area.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Works within a team care environment to provide excellent patient care services within scope of practice as established by the Medical Board of California.
- Pre-visit planning in collaboration with patient
- Creating opportunities for patient access
- Communicating effectively with care team throughout the day
- Maintaining efficient patient care flow throughout the day
- Providing continuity of care for the patient within the care team for that day
- Collect and record patient data for vital signs, height, weight, and basic medical history
- Medication and vaccine administration
- Specimen collection and in-house diagnostic tests
- Uncomplicated wound care and suture removal
- Non-invasive treatments (e.g. ear lavage)
- Application of prefabricated orthopedic appliances
- Assisting in ambulation and transfers
- Provide patient instructions and education upon authorization of the provider
- Emergency first aid and CPR
- Assists in facility management including keeping patient areas clean and safe
- Assists in responding to and resolving patient complaints as needed.
- Medical Assisting certificate from an accredited program Required
- Current American Heart Association BLS CPR certification
Sheri has worked in the Information Technology industry for over 20 years. With a focus on Technical Recruitment and Education. Sheri has participated in recruiting for several organizations and projects worldwide, Including large scale projects overseas. She possesses a unique ability to see beyond just qualifications and seems to be able to identify the XFactor when connecting teams. She always going the extra mile to insure that the company culture and team dynamic is taken into consideration when selecting the right candidates.