Medical Assistant-Family Practice
155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently searching for an experienced Medical Assistant for our Fresno client! This position is temp to hire and is paying $12-$15 per hour depending on experience. Ideal candidate must have 2+ years of experience as an MA. Bi-lingual is a plus!
***Only candidates with an Internal Medicine and/or Family Practice background will be considered for this opportunity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Chief Complaints
- Rooming Patients
- Strong Knowledge of Immunization Schedule
- In Office Procedures and Labs
- Appointment Scheduling
- Check In/Check Out
- Insurance Verification Knowledge
- EMR Experience (EPIC A+)
- Addresses patients with a compassionate, friendly and caring
- Documents receipt assists with ensures completion of disability and other miscellaneous forms/ letters in a timely manner.
- Daily review and processing of voicemails, reminders, and emails.
- Coordinate with administrative medical assistant
- Effectively performs other duties as assigned. Collect blood or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare and/or analyze them for testing.
- Prepares procedural area and assists with treatments including bone marrow biopsy specific to the provider’ s direction.
Additional skills and qualifications:
- Medical Assistant Certificate from an accredited education institution
- Current CPR certification required
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and office skills required
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a team player
***If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Cynthia Espinoza at Hire Up Staffing Services today! email@example.com***
Cynthia comes with an upwards of 10 years of diverse work experience in the Fresno and San Luis Obispo County areas. She contributes a strong sales and customer service background, in combination with financial and staffing experience. Cynthia Espinoza joins our Fresno team to share her skills with clients and employees alike. She looks forward to assisting you in your career search!