275 W. Herndon Avenue Clovis, CA 93612
These are full time opportunities that offer very competitive pay!
- Greet patients & create amazing patient experiences
- Prepares patients and rooms for exams and procedures.
- Must be able to administer injections
- Assists physician/nurse practitioner with exams and procedures.
- Accurately documents medical information in the patient records.
- Tracks and routes test results to physician(s)/nurse practitioner(s) for review, and files results in medical records.
- Communicates test results with patients when deemed appropriate by physician/nurse practitioner.
- Maintains adequate inventory of medical, office, and pharmaceutical supplies.
- Exercises timely, concise, and appropriate use of telephone to meet needs of external and internal customers.
- Performs basic computer skills in using electronic health record proficiently while conducting daily documentation and communications involved in patient care.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience as a back office medical assistant - 2 years minimum required.
- Epic experience is strongly preferred
- Keyboard skills and ability to navigate electronic systems applicable to job functions.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for!
Kellie Eanni is the Fresno Territory Director for Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for. You may also send your resume directly to her at email@example.com
Meet Your Recruiter
As a Territory Director for the Fresno Branch at Hire Up Staffing, Kellie’s top priority is to drive her team to meet the needs of their clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, management, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about leadership, people, and success and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of not only her team but various business owners, and candidates from all walks of life.