155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing has partnered with a Fresno medical facility and is recruiting for an experienced Medical Assistant!
This is a temp to hire position paying $12 to $15 per hour depending upon experience.
Qualified candidates will have 2 to 12 years of Medical Assistant experience.
Candidates with a background in Internal Medicine and/or Family Practice are highly encouraged to apply!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Rooming Patients
- In Office Procedures and Labs
- Appointment Scheduling
- Check In/Check Out
- Insurance Verification Knowledge
- Addresses patients with a compassionate, friendly and caring
- Documents receipt assists with ensures completion of disability and other miscellaneous forms/ letters in a timely manner.
- Daily review and processing of voicemails, reminders, and emails.
- Coordinate with administrative medical assistant
- Effectively performs other duties as assigned.
Additional skills and qualifications:
- Medical Assistant Certificate from an accredited education institution
- Current CPR certification required
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and office skills required
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina is a Fresno native who graduated from Fresno State with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Most of her professional recruiting experience was obtained while she lived and worked in Southern California as a Legal Staffing Recruiter for law offices. This is where she realized being a recruiter was the career for her. The satisfaction of making the “perfect match” for both the candidate and the client is what appeals to her and keeps Gina pushing forward to ensure happiness and success for both the client and the candidate.