155 E. Shaw Avenue, Suite 108 Fresno, CA 93710
Hire Up Staffing Services is currently searching for a Medical Assistant that has experience in Internal Medicine and/or Family Practice for our Fresno client!
This position is temp to hire and is paying $12-$15 per hour depending on experience. Ideal candidate must have 2+ years of experience as an MA. Bi-lingual is a plus!
Only candidates with an Internal Medicine and/or Family Practice background will be considered for this opportunity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Chief Complaints
- Rooming Patients
- Strong Knowledge of Immunization Schedule
- In Office Procedures and Labs
- Appointment Scheduling
- Check In/Check Out
- Insurance Verification Knowledge
- EMR Experience (EPIC A+)
- Addresses patients with a compassionate, friendly and caring
- Documents receipt assists with ensures completion of disability and other miscellaneous forms/ letters in a timely manner.
- Daily review and processing of voicemails, reminders, and emails.
- Coordinate with administrative medical assistant
- Effectively performs other duties as assigned. Collect blood or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare and/or analyze them for testing.
- Prepares procedural area and assists with treatments including bone marrow biopsy specific to the provider’ s direction.
Additional skills and qualifications:
- Medical Assistant Certificate from an accredited education institution
- Current CPR certification required
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong computer and office skills required
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a team player
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume on our website for this job posting and feel free to apply to any other positions that you feel that you are qualified for. Kellie Eanni is a Recruiter with Hire Up and she' ll review your resume for this position, along with any other positions that you apply for.
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to Kellie Eanni at Hire Up Staffing Services today! firstname.lastname@example.org
As a recruiting manager, Kellie’s top priority is to meet the needs of her clients and candidates in a timely manner. Her extensive background in sales, marketing, and customer service has prepared Kellie to provide excellence throughout all aspects of the career search process. She works diligently to create a seamless experience from start to finish, and her number one goal is to place qualified candidates in a thriving, professional environment. Kellie is passionate about people and success, and does not stop until she achieves the best results possible. In her free time, she enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and son. Kellie is grateful to work in a position that allows her to improve the professional lives of others.